Monday 6 January 2014

DIY Hooded towel

So all moms know the all so important wonder of the hooded towel. Not only for bath time, but in summer it is one of those must-have items.

Since the boys outgrew their store bought towels to the point where it doesn't fit over their heads, this mom turned to Pinterest to find the answer.
Hooded monster towel with enough room to grow!

I am no seamstress, so it had to be easy!
I also don't have an overlocker, and a sewing machine that can no longer zig-zag. It needed to be super easy. I found a very easy to follow tutorial at Crazylittleprojects.com, so I am not going to share the step-by-step instructions again. But I would like to share the result.

Both boys were so proud of their towels and they are now the envy of our friends. I even had a couple of parents asking me if I would make some for their kids.

Hhmmmm, maybe another business opportunity?

No comments: